Indianapolis Civil Ceremony Services
Professional, legal wedding ceremonies when you just want to be legally married without the fuss.
We perform civil ceremonies in my professional office on the 9th floor of Circle Tower overlooking Monument Circle.
It's the perfect spot for a downtown wedding!
Just the two of you or up to 8 guests!
We are just two blocks from the Marion County Clerk so you can pick up your marriage license, walk to my office, get married, and walk back to the clerk's office, file your license and be done!
You can bring your marriage license from another county and get married in my office too! Plenty of couples do. If you are an Indiana resident you need to get your license in your county, then you can get married anywhere in Indiana. If you are from out of state, you need to get your marriage license in Marion County to get married in my Marion County office.
Appointments are available daily. Times listed are the times we are available. We are not always in the office. There are two of us performing wedding so someone can always be available. If you don't see an appointment time you want, contact us!
Monday-Friday from 8:30-5 - $100
Every day from 8-8 - $150
Please check out our photographer friends! There are photographers right here in the building available to capture your simple ceremony with affordable, professional photography packages!
Details and Small Print
Either just the two of you - or with up to 8 guests, in my office on Monument Circle. This is a Civil Ceremony in our office with a fabulous 9th story view of Monument Circle. Exchange vows and rings - or not - just a simple "I do" and signing your marriage license is all that’s required to make your marriage legal.
You can take pictures in front of our flower wall with my wedding signs. We're happy to take pictures with your phone or use ours and text them to you. You are also welcome to bring your own photographer.
This service is for just the couple and up to 8 guests - that includes children. We have 8 chairs and that's really all there is room for. If you want to get married with more guests - you can get married outside on Monument Circle - weather permitting.
You can also book a $150 Small Wedding ceremony and get married at the location of your choice in the greater Indianapolis area with as many guests as you like.
The $100, 30 minute Civil Ceremony Service is available from 8:30-5, Monday - Friday when the Marion County Clerk is open and issuing marriage licenses. If the Marion County Clerk is closed, you can book the $150 Civil Ceremony Service.
The $150, 60 minute Civil Ceremony Service is available every day from 8 am - 8 pm.
You can book the $100 Civil Ceremony service up to 30 days in advance.
You can book the $150 Civil Ceremony Service up to 90 days in advance.
Payment is due in full when booking. Appointments are not guaranteed without payment. Full refunds are available if canceled within 24 from the time of booking - as in, you changed your mind immediately after booking. You can reschedule once to another date within 30 days without incurring an additional fee. You must reschedule more than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. After the initial 24 hours, payments are non-refundable. Same-day appointments may be available.
Click Here to choose a ceremony script!
Please read the entire booking policy below when deciding to book your appointment.
- These are the policies for The $100, 30 Minute Civil Ceremony In My Office and The $150, 60 Minute Civil Ceremony In My Office.
- You are booking a non-religious civil ceremony held in a business office.
- We are using our office to perform a professional service. That professional service is a legal marriage.
- You must obtain your own marriage license in accordance with Indiana law and bring it with you. Here is a link to marriage license information: https://howtogetmarriedinindy.com/
- We will sign the license together and perform a wedding ceremony.
- The completed marriage license must be returned to the clerk that issued it within 30 days.
- If you book a $150 service and your marriage license was issued by the Marion County Clerk, I am happy to return the license for you and mail you two certified copies. I will provide you with a photograph of the certified copies and let you know when they are being mailed. I am not liable for errors cause by the USPS
- A legal wedding ceremony can be either a quick “I do,” or an exchange of formal vows and rings. It is up to you.
- Our office is not a wedding venue. You are not renting the space. We are performing your civil ceremony in my office.
- We are providing a place to exchange vows surrounded by 0-8 people.
- There are 8 chairs. That’s all the space will comfortable allow.
- There may be people working in surrounding offices while you are getting married.
- The office building is open Monday-Friday from 8:30-5. The building is locked at all other times.
- If you book an appointment outside of regular business hours, your entire party must arrive together because I need to let you in the building and use a key for the elevators.
- The service is limited to the couple and up to 8 guests.
- If you bring more than 8 guests, you have the option to get married outside on Monument Circle - weather permitting. Your children count as a guest unless they are literally a baby in someone’s arms. No more than 8 people plus the couple being married will be allowed in my office.
- I do not have a changing area. You must come dressed for your wedding. The public bathrooms are extremely small. There is no handicapped restroom on my floor and my floor is the only one I have access to during non-business hours.
- Please do not bring alcohol or food. Please don’t bring a cake - even a small one - or champagne.
- Please do not make me ruin your wedding day by having to say no - even when you knew ahead of time I already did.
- Payment is due when you book your appointment. You do not have an appointment if you have not paid in full.
- $100 appointments are 30 minutes. $150 appointments are 60 minutes.
- If you arrive late, you can still be legally married but may not have time for more than just a basic exchange of vows.
- If you are late, there are no refunds.
- I reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who does not follow my policies. If you read these policies after you book your appointment, you can cancel within 24 hours for a full refund.
- Full refunds are available if canceled within 24 from the time of booking - as in, you changed your mind immediately after booking.
- You can reschedule to another date within 30 days from the original date you booked without incurring an additional fee.
- After the initial 24 hours, payments are non-refundable.
- Marry Me In Indy! LLC is not financially liable for any more than the fee you have already paid.