The $50 Quickie Wedding
The $50 Quickie is my cheapest wedding. It is the cheapest wedding officiant service in the Indianapolis area. It is a very basic civil ceremony. Bring your marriage license, we'll sign it, you'll say "I do" and that's it. No witness are required so nobody even has to know. I perform my Quickie at Starbucks in Fishers. (No coffee purchase is required) I'm available every day by appointment from 7AM until 9PM. You can schedule an appointment online up to one week in advance or you can can for a same day appointment.
What you need to know about the $50 Quickie
The $50 Quickie is cheap and easy if you have the right information:
- Bring your marriage license. You pick this up yourselves from your county clerk. If you are an Indiana resident you must pick the license up in the county you live in. The license is good anywhere in Indiana. If you are from out of state, you much pick your marriage license up from the Hamilton County Clerk for this option. Click here to learn how to get a marriage license.
- We will meet at Starbucks in Fishers. The address is 9001 East 116th Street Fisher, IN 46038. It’s the Starbucks next to AAA. Make sure you choose the right one on your GPS. Click here to put the address in your Map app on your phone.
- You both need to be present. Yes, this a very simple service without a big ceremony but you are signing a legal document and it's my job to watch both of you sign the marriage license in person.
- No witnesses are required. There is no place on the marriage license for witnesses to sign. They are not legally required. If you do choose to bring people with you, this is still not a wedding ceremony. I'm just there to sign your marriage and not to wait for others to arrive.
- We will sign your marriage license and say "I do." I will ask you if you take each other to be your partner in marriage ie.. “Do you take ____ to be your wife/Husband.” “Do you take_____ to be your wife/husband” Then I will pronounce you married! This all happens as we sit at a table.
- You must return your marriage license. Return your license to the county clerk that issued it within 30 day. You can mail it or return it in person. I suggest returning it in person.
- Payment is due when you book. If you call for a same day appointment you can pay cash.
- Appointments are only guaranteed when paid in full in advance.
- $50 Quickie appointments can be refunded if canceled within 24 hours. If you do not arrive for your pre-paid appointment on time, you forfeit your payment. You can always make same day appointments and pay cash. We can always reschedule if needed up to 2 hours before your scheduled appointment.
- Book online here.
- Call or text with Questions (317)403-7379